Drive Efficiency and Profits with RedPrairie Solutions
Streamline Operations and Cut Costs by Controlling the Supply Chain
The global marketplace drives both opportunities and challenges for the automotive industry and its suppliers. Demand is booming in developing regions, while challenges in traditional markets are fueling an industry overhaul. Meanwhile, the cost of raw materials is rising, but buyers won't tolerate higher prices. How can the industry grow under these conditions? Via a well-managed supply chain that streamlines workflows, optimizes parts distribution and puts automotive firms in the driver's seat.
Fuel Growth. Gain Visibility.
At RedPrairie, we provide the technology solutions to run your entire automotive supply chain. We'll help you:
- align inventory, machine timing and labor plans to improve operations and ensure quality
- overcome supply fluctuations by balancing inventory more effectively
- respond to sequence or location changes in real time
- manage spare parts inventory that is characterized by high SKU volumes and low turns
- leverage just-in-time replenishment and demand-based labor management
- synchronize late customization and in-sequence delivery
- push responsibility throughout the supply chain while wringing out costs
- minimize the impact of shorter lead time requirements
- reduce inventory throughout the supply chain
- increase worker productivity throughout operations
- gain real-time visibility into inventory, assets, orders and shipments
- deliver the right products to the right location on time
The Right Technology Roadmap for your Business
To keep your products and people moving more productively, leverage Enterprise Workforce Management to ensure you have the right amount of staff scheduled each day based on demand and task requirements. It also helps you meet budget targets, comply with labor laws and improve compliance with industry regulations.
Our Transportation Management solutions optimize both inbound and outbound shipments and enable tracking from suppliers to finished product. Our tools help you comply with special shipping requirements and send advanced shipment notices (ASNs) that detail arrival time and other intelligence.
Warehouse Management allows you to link ASN receipt to inspection, production or other attributes. You can configure workflow to support customer requirements.
Web Visibility gives you an immediate picture of what is happening throughout your operations so you can effectively manage the movement of goods and take immediate action when disruptions occur.
"The Build-to-Order system has made our business more profitable by giving us the flexibility and agility to produce and ship wire harnesses in the right quality, at the right time and in the right sequence from a distant, low-cost location."
— Andreas DiVece, Delphi Corporate Division Packard Electrical/Electronic Architecture
To learn more about our full suite of supply chain solutions specifically developed for the Automotive industry, contact a representative today.
We're proud to work with: