Help associates personally engage with your customers
When customers walk into your store, their shopping experience determines if they buy today and if they return in the future. The personal attention they receive makes the difference between browsing and buying, and a one-time sale and a buying relationship.
How do you personalize the associate-customer relationship to increase satisfaction, sales and return trips? That’s simple—with Clienteling from RedPrairie.
Customer-specific data drives Clienteling
Clienteling [cli-en-tel-ing] verb “Using data about an individual customer's buying habits and preferences during interactions in the store, typically applied in high-end or luxury retail stores” - Forrester, 2011
RedPrairie’s Clienteling solution provides:
- Client Management—client-specific profile, transactional history and virtual closet information Activity Management/Relationship Marketing—event-triggered actions and reminders for associates, and proactive contact recommendations based on store and personal events
- Reporting—a flexible query process that summarizes associate activities and effectiveness
- Sales Associate Access—suite of sales effectiveness tools such as personalized dashboards, calendars, action lists and reminders
Want to learn how Clienteling can boost your sales? Lap the track with our Clienteling Test Drive.
Put the “little black book” on steroids
Top performing sales associates know their best customers like the back of their hand. Their “little black book” is full of notes about product and style preferences, past purchases, even personal information such as anniversary dates, birthdays and more. But the” little black book” isn’t scalable, and when a sales pro leaves, so does his book.
With in-store sales down across many industries, RedPrairie Clienteling function and putting a treasure trove of information at your store associates’ fingertips. Now, more associates can reach out to more customers with confidence that they have the right information and incentives that will interest the customer. And that means more store traffic and more sales.
A 360⁰ view empowers your associates
RedPrairie Clienteling uses customer-specific data to empower the sales associate with a full 360-degree view of the client’s interaction with the store, including
- Customer communication, demographics, lifestyle and shopping preferences
- A "virtual closet" with purchase history, product images, and transaction dates and locations
Associates then use the data to reach out to their clients on a one-to-one basis, increasing traffic and prompting unplanned visits to the store during promotions or important dates.
How Clienteling helps our customers
RedPrairie’s Clienteling solution helps highly respected brands such as Brooks Brothers and Tiffany & Co., boost sales, increase value of the sale and drive repeat business. Consider how RedPrairie customers are using Clienteling to boost sales associates’ effectiveness and improve sales:
- Save the sale—provides enhanced information about product availability and location, allowing associates to quickly and easily ‘save the sale’ when an item isn’t readily available in store
- Mobility on the store floor—enables associates to engage clients with customers with confidence on the store floor
- Employee efficiency—helps sales management create and monitor tasks for individual associates, assisting them with customer outreach and engagement
Sales associates prefer working with Clienteling. RedPrairie customers report that their sales associates prefer selling with Clienteling—that’s why adoption rates are close to 90%.
“Everything we do is focused on improving the customer experience and creating confidence with that customer. Clienteling is putting the ‘life’ of the customer into one seamless technology.”
– Brooks Brothers
Follow RedPrairie on Twitter.