Consumer Packaged Goods
Deliver on Your Brand's Promise with Solutions from RedPrairie
Tame Competing Challenges by Mastering the Supply Chain
Consumer Packaged Goods companies are challenged by competing pressures: Consumers want more for their money, but ever-pricier raw materials are driving up production costs. How can CPGs increase profits in this environment? By optimizing the supply chain from production to point of sale.
Make every hour count by matching staff to demand. Gain efficiency with well-managed warehouses and distribution fleets. And leverage the visibility of an optimized chain by constantly collaborating, connecting and coordinating with suppliers and customers — squeezing costs out of the extended enterprise.
We'll Help You Harness Complexity and Turn it into Quality
At RedPrairie, we provide the technology solutions to run your entire supply chain. With customer-centric solutions to support demand-driven operations, we’ll help you:
- connect every node in your supply chain: supplies, labor, inventory, transportation, distribution and sales with a holistic strategy that leverages your extended enterprise
- align inventory, machine timing and labor plans to improve manufacturing operations and ensure quality
- gain better visibility into and control over fulfillment activities
- provide secure inventory and order tracking to your key customers
- reduce shipping costs by effectively complying with customs and other regulatory requirements
- create automated replenishment processes
- increase the efficiency of last-mile delivery
- connect ingredients to lots and deliveries for true product genealogy
- quickly identify and trace a recalled product
- instantly lock down recalled inventory across the supply chain and issue directives to pull from the entire supply chain
The Right Blend of Technology for CPG Operations
To keep your products and people moving more productively, leverage Enterprise Workforce Management to ensure you have the right amount of staff scheduled each day based on demand and task requirements. It also helps you meet budget targets, comply with labor laws and improve compliance with industry regulations.
Our Transportation Management solutions facilitate both inbound and outbound shipments and enable tracking from raw materials to finished product. Our tools help you comply with special shipping requirements and send advanced shipment notices (ASNs) that detail arrival time and trailer condition, and even will send a trailer to the most efficient dock door.
Warehouse Management allows you to link ASN receipt to inspection, production or other attributes. You can configure workflow to support retail and brand owner requirements.
What our customers are saying"
In the time since we implemented the system, we have been able to reduce the amount of labor in our distribution centers, especially in terms of overtime, while greatly increasing order accuracy."
— Brian Foster, Director of Information Technology, Bradshaw International
To learn more about our full suite of supply chain solutions specifically developed for the Consumer Packaged Goods industry, contact a representative today.
We're proud to work with: