Plug Into the Power of the Supply Chain with RedPrairie
Gain Visibility, Increase Flexibility and Get Ahead of the Game
Technology and electronics manufacturers juggle rapid production shifts, short product lifecycles and ever-changing consumer demands. The landscape changes in days or weeks — not months or years — and a glimpse of the future can reap extraordinary rewards. How can players in the high-tech and electronics industry win in such a challenging environment? By mastering their supply chain.
Gain Speed on the Product Cycle
At RedPrairie, we provide the technology solutions to run your entire supply chain. With customer-centric solutions to support demand-driven operations, we'll help you:
- connect every node in your supply chain: supplies, labor, inventory, transportation, distribution and sales with a real-time, holistic strategy that leverages your extended enterprise
- align inventory, machine timing and labor plans to improve manufacturing operations and ensure quality
- boost efficiency of piece-picking operations
- use workstream forecasts to put the right people in the right locations
- utilize "postponement" to wait until the last possible timeframe to designate deliveries
- leverage granular, item-level tracking to improve inventory control
- trace each component of assembly back to its source
- automate repair and refurbishment, in-house and with third-party partners
- automate shipping, order management and consumer notifications to cut costs and provide a consistent customer experience
- create system-directed kitting, assembly, packaging and value-added services
- automate parcel shipments, including optimal carrier selection
The Right Technology for High-Tech Operations
To keep your products and people moving more productively, leverage Enterprise Workforce Management to ensure you have the right amount of staff scheduled each day based on demand and task requirements. It also helps you meet budget targets, comply with labor laws and improve compliance with industry regulations.
Our Transportation Management solutions facilitate both inbound and outbound shipments and enable tracking from raw materials to finished product. Our tools help you comply with special shipping requirements and send advanced shipment notices (ASNs) that detail arrival time and trailer condition, and even will send a trailer to the most efficient dock door.
Warehouse Management allows you to link ASN receipt to inspection, production or other attributes. You can configure workflow to support retail and brand owner requirements.
Flowcasting makes inventory planning and replenishment an integrated process, enabling manufacturers, suppliers and retailers to model the costs of inventory decisions and react to changes on demand with speed and intelligence.
To learn more about our full suite of supply chain solutions specifically developed for the High-Tech and Electronics industry, contact a representative today.
We're proud to work with