Win and Keep Customers in the New Retail Reality
Today’s consumers have high expectations. Socially connected, always mobile and better informed, they expect an exceptional shopping experience regardless of how they choose to interact with your brand. One hiccup or bad experience and they’re gone. In this new all-channel environment, you must execute flawlessly across all your retail touch points. Your brand depends on it.
At RedPrairie, we recognize the challenges that retailers face today. Retail is in our DNA. For more than 35 years, we’ve worked with retailers around the world, providing the technology solutions and services that help them keep pace with (and frequently ahead of) their customers. That’s why such respected brands as Sears, Tiffany & Co., Lowe’s, J Crew, Kohl’s and many others rely on us.
Cast a Wider Net to Capture the Cross-Channel Customer
To fully service today’s more evolved consumer, you need to engage them at multiple touch points with personalized offers, superior customer service and a consistent experience. At the same time, you must balance the operational pressures to control costs and deploy well-trained labor. Our Retail solutions can help you succeed by focusing in three areas:
- Presence — Leverage the transformation in commerce to establish and expand your brand. By viewing each emerging technology and device as an additional customer touch-point, you gain a great opportunity to surround your customers with a highly-personalized shopping experience. You’ll be ready when, where and how your customers choose to engage with your brand. At RedPrairie, we call this All-Channel Commerce.
- Product — Redefine how you view inventory and fulfillment by taking a consolidated 360⁰ view across all channels and suppliers. We can help you track the demand impact on inventory from multiple channels and on inventory at multiple stages: at suppliers, in transit, in the store or at the warehouse. You’ll get what today’s consumers want: the ability to use your stores as fulfillment centers. And you’ll be able to do this without impacting day-to-day operations. We call this Enterprise Inventory.
- People — We can help you forecast, schedule and manage labor so you have the right people available at the right time across the enterprise. That means you’ll be able to maximize the return on your invested labor. It also ensures that customers are met with properly trained and knowledgeable associates, whether they are setting up merchandise, solving customer problems at a call center or engaging them in the store aisle. With our Enterprise Workforce Management, your labor will operate at top efficiency.
Our Retail Reach
Some of the world’s leading retailers, rely on RedPrairie to help them engage and delight their customers. Our retail focus areas include:
- Apparel/Specialty Retail—match inventory and labor requirements with cross-channel demands to boost customer retention
- Big Box Retail—organize labor, get better control of your inventory and improve consumer confidence to get big bottom line results
- Grocery & Drug—keep a wide selection of fresh products in stock to pull customers through the doors and gain their loyalty
- Petroleum & Convenience—speed up inventory turns and workforce productivity to keep your operations in high gear.
- Food Service—from quick service to casual dining, manage your labor, inventory, and recipes with the perfect serving of efficiency
- Hospitality— deliver exceptional guest service with solutions to help increase employee productivity and manage inventory