Your use of this web site constitutes your agreement and acceptance without modification of the notices, terms and conditions set forth herein. In addition, as a condition of your use of this web site, you represent and warrant to RedPrairie that you will not use this web site for any purpose that is unlawful, immoral or prohibited by these terms, conditions and notices. If you do not agree and accept without modification the notices, terms and conditions set forth herein, do not use this web site.
2. Copyrights. This web site and its contents are the copyrighted property of RedPrairie. Nothing on this site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any copyrighted property displayed on the web site, without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. RedPrairie aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
3. Trademarks. The trademarks, service marks and logos (the “Trademarks”) used and displayed on this web site are the registered Trademarks of RedPrairie and others. Nothing on this site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the web site, without the prior written permission of the Trademark owner. The name of RedPrairie, the RedPrairie logo or the other RedPrairie formatives may not be used in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of materials on this site, without prior, written permission from RedPrairie. RedPrairie prohibits use of its Trademarks as part of a link to or from any site unless establishment of such a link is approved in advance by an authorized representative of RedPrairie in writing. Fair use of RedPrairie's Trademarks requires proper acknowledgment. Other product and company names mentioned in this web site may be the Trademarks of their respective owners.
4. Links to Third Party Sites. RedPrairie does not maintain, is not responsible for the content of, and does not endorse, any of the web sites linked to the RedPrairie web site. Access or connection to these linked web sites is at your own risk. The content, accuracy and reliability of, and the opinions expressed and other links provided in, these non-RedPrairie web sites are not investigated, verified, monitored or endorsed by RedPrairie, and RedPrairie disclaims any warranty, express or implied, with respect to the contents of such web sites.
5. Disclaimer. YOUR USE AND BROWSING IN THE WEB SITE ARE AT YOUR OWN RISK. EVERYTHING ON THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. REDPRAIRIE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. REDPRAIRIE SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT OF THIS SITE, FOR YOUR ACTION OR INACTION IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE OR FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER OR DATA OR ANY OTHER DAMAGE YOU MAY INCUR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE. YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. IN NO EVENT SHALL REDPRAIRIE, ITS AFFILIATES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE, THE CONTENTS IN THIS WEB SITE, THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR OTHERWISE ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEB SITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGES. REDPRAIRIE ALSO ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, ANY DAMAGES TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT, YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING IN THE WEB SITE OR YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIALS, DATA, TEXT, IMAGES, VIDEO, OR AUDIO FROM THE WEB SITE.
SOME STATES AND/OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
6. Indemnificatoin. YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD REDPRAIRIE, ITS AFFILIATES AND/OR AGENTS HARMLESS FROM, AND YOU COVENANT NOT TO SUE REDPRAIRIE, ITS AFFILIATES AND/OR AGENTS FOR, ANY CLAIMS THAT MAY BE ASSERTED, ARISING OUT OF, RELATING TO, OR BASED ON USE OF THIS WEB SITE OR ANY CONTENT ON OR MADE ACCESSIBLE BY THIS WEB SITE.
7. Posting Information. Portions of this web site may provide users an opportunity to post and exchange information, ideas and opinions (“Postings”). PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT REDPRAIRIE DOES NOT SCREEN, EDIT, OR REVIEW POSTINGS PRIOR TO THEIR APPEARANCE ON THIS SITE, and Postings do not necessarily reflect the view of RedPrairie. In no event shall RedPrairie assume or have any responsibility or any liability for the Postings or for any claims, damages or losses resulting from their use and/or appearance on this web site. If using the User Assistance Portal, please see the User Assistance Portal Terms and Conditions of Use for additional guidance.
RedPrairie reserves the right to monitor all Postings and to remove any which it considers in its absolute discretion to be unlawful, offensive or otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions. You hereby authorize RedPrairie to use and/or authorize others to use all or part of your Postings in any manner, format or medium that RedPrairie or such other parties see fit. You shall have no claim or other recourse against RedPrairie for infringement of any proprietary right in Postings.
8. Submissions. Any communication or material you transmit to the web site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like (collectively, “Submissions”) is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and nonproprietary. You grant to RedPrairie an unrestricted, transferable and sub-licensable, fully-paid, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, modify (including to make and freely use derivative works thereto), publish, make derivative works of, translate, distribute (including through multiple tiers), perform and display such Submissions alone or as part of other works in any form, media, or technology, whether now known or hereafter developed. You hereby disclaim any right to any compensation from RedPrairie in connection with RedPrairie’s exercise of its license rights in and to the Submissions. Through your usage of this web site, you may submit and/or RedPrairie may gather certain limited information about you and your web site usage. RedPrairie is free to use such information for any purpose it deems appropriate, including, but not limited to, creating customized web pages and marketing purposes.
9. Copyright Abuse & Notice
RedPrairie will remove Postings and Submissions that violate copyright law. RedPrairie may also suspend access to all or a part of the web site to any user who uses the web site in violation of copyright law. Pursuant to federal law, RedPrairie has implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed copyright infringement. If you believe your work has been used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, then you must send RedPrairie’s designated copyright agent written notification of claimed infringement in compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), 17 USC Section 512 et seq. Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that a work or material is infringing your copyrights. If you are not sure whether material available online infringes your copyright, RedPrairie suggests that you first contact an attorney prior to sending us a takedown notice.
To provide adequate notice under this provision:
A. Provide RedPrairie with the information set forth below in a written communication via fax or regular mail. Do not provide written notice via electronic mail unless you receive prior, written authorization from us. All information must be provided in sufficient detail to allow us to properly investigate your claim.
(i) Identify the copyrighted work you belief has been infringed.
(ii) Identify the material you claim is infringing upon your copyright.
(iii) Provide information reasonably sufficient for us to contact you, including your name, address, phone number and e-mail, if possible.
(iv) Provide information, if possible, sufficient to enable us to notify the person or entity who is infringing on your copyrights, including name, address, phone number and e-mail, if possible.
B. Include the following statement in your written notice: “I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described herein as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
C. Include the following statement in your written notice: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in this notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
D. Sign the written notice.
E. Send the written communication to RedPrairie’s designated agent, identified below, at the following address:
RedPrairie Corporation, ATTN: Chief Legal Officer
20700 Swenson Drive, Waukesha WI 53186
OR fax to:
(262) 317-2005 ATTN: RedPrairie Legal Department, DMCA Complaints
If your content has been removed under this section and you believe it was done in error or bad faith, you may provide RedPrairie’s designated agent, identified above, with counter notice, so long as it meets all of the requirements set forth in 17 U.S.C. § 512(g)(3).
10. Products and Services Availability. This web site can be accessed from countries around the world and may contain references to RedPrairie services, programs, and products that have not been announced or are not available in such country. These references do not imply that RedPrairie intends to announce or make available such services, programs, or products in such country.
11. Export. The export and re-export of certain web site content, including User Assistance Portal Content, may be controlled by the United States Export Administration Regulations and such content may not be exported or re-exported to Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Sudan, or Syria or any country to which the United States embargoes goods. In addition, such content may not be distributed to persons on the Table of Denial Orders, the Entity List, or the List of Specially Designated Nationals. By downloading or using any such content you are certifying that you are not a national of Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Sudan, or Syria or any country to which the United States embargoes goods and that you are not a person on the Table of Denial Orders, the Entity List, or the List of Specially Designated Nationals. The information on export control laws provided herein is not necessarily complete. For more information on export control laws, please refer to 15 C.F.R. §§736, 738, 744, 746, or telephone the United States Commerce Department, Bureau of Export Administration at (408) 998-7402, (202) 482-2440, or (202) 482-4811.
12. U.S. Government Restricted Rights. Any software which is downloaded from this web site for or on behalf of the United States of America, its agencies and/or instrumentalities, is provided with Restricted Rights. Use, duplication, or disclosure by the U.S. Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in subparagraph (c)(1)(ii) of the Rights in Technical Data and Computer Software clause at DFARS 252.227-7013 or subparagraphs (c)(1) and (2) of the Commercial Computer Software - Restricted Rights at 48 CFR 52.227-19, as applicable. Manufacturer is RedPrairie Corporation, Inc. and its affiliates, 3905 Brookside Parkway, Alpharetta, GA 30022 USA.
15. Relationship. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship exists between you and RedPrairie solely as a result of your use of this web site.